Direct hire. This is NOT a temp or contract job. Seeking Network Security Analyst. Must have current Polygraph, up to FSP but will consider other Polygraphs. Location is Ft Meade, MD. Relo available. Pay up to $160,000 with full benefits, but will depend on experience. The following is highly desired: SSL, Wireshark, Ethereal, Snort, YARA, Malware, IDS, MetaSploit, Encase, Ollydebug, IDA Pro, Winhex, VMWare, Linux. The following certs are highly desired: GCFIH, CNDA, DoD Forensic Examiner and/or Network Intrusion Analyst, Security +, SSCP, Cisco CCNA (and other Cisco related network certs), Network +, CISSP, GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, GCFW, GCFA.
The Network Threat Support Specialist (NTSS) will perform analysis to support cyber operation. The NTSS will serve as a member of a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The NTSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community; apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
- Perform static analysis, dynamic analysis, network attack characterization and reconstruction, and the development of mitigation strategies.
- Conduct analysis of all types of computer code, particularly malicious code (malware.)
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- The Analyst will use commercial forensics tools to image and review computer drives and data, determine if an incident occurred, and discover the intrusion method.
- Perform extensive post-mission, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- Duties may include writing forensics and/or incident response reports, investigating computer attacks, and extracting data from electronic systems and training team members on analysis, tools or reporting
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- Minimum 8 continuous years of work experience in network and vulnerability analysis.
- Shall have work experience in network and vulnerability analysis within the DoD/IC.
- Proficient with internet research and interpreting complex information.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
- Work experience must include 6+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Basic understanding/experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
Full benefits include 4 weeks PTO, Holidays, Healthcare, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, 401k plan with matching and Education assistance.