Direct hire. This is not a temp to perm or temp opening. Seeking IA Security Analyst. Must be US Citizen and have minimum interim Secret clearance If you do not have a clearance, client can attain an interim Secret for you. Pay up to $82,000 a year with full benefits but would depend on experience. CISSP highy desired but would be required within 6 months of start. Relocation candidates will also be considered and available.
Under general direction, provide support to White Sands Missile Range Information Management Directorate (IMD). IMD includes equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to Information Technology (IT) Management Support Services to maintain the Army’s Information System (IS) infrastructure, throughout the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), New Mexico.
As part of an enterprise application Team (approx. 60 members), perform the following functions:
- Support and eventually serve as the ISSO for government program, providing support for all RMF steps, including:
- Categorize, assess, select, and implement security controls.
- Provide authorization of information systems in AOR and provide continuous monitoring.
- Develop, maintain, and track the security plan for mission systems.
- Register Information systems with appropriate DoD RMF Offices, and in accordance with RMF and eMASS directives.
- Prepare Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms), based on the finding and recommendations of the security assessment reports.
- Assemble security authorization packages and submit them to the Authorizing Official (AO)
- Provide network monitoring and scanning functions including: IAVA, anti-virus, and wireless scanning
- Implement cybersecurity policies, reporting, scans, and IAVAs
- Provide Tier 2 assistance to staff needing assistance with IA issues
- Support various IA and vulnerability reporting requirements
- Work with a team to identify gaps, trends, and long-term strategies to mitigate IA risks.
Additional Information about Position and Company
- 5+ years of IA/Cyber experience
- B.S degree in Information Technology or related field.
- CompTIA Security+ ce certification
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active Secret (with ability to obtain higher level clearance)
- Must obtain IAM Level II certification (e.g., CISSP) within 6 months of hire
- Working knowledge of IA tools:
- COTS software/hardware, and network products, including Windows OS, MS Office, Remedy, Firewalls, etc
- IAVA tools, including, ACAS, WSUS, HBSS, etc
- Knowledge of RMF and eMASS contro
- Information Assurance policies and procedures
- Salary: up-to $82,000/year (depending on current certification)
- Job location: White Sands Missile Range, NM
- Company benefits:
- 401(k) plan: 4% matching, no restrictions
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Long- and short-term Disability coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance coverage
- Hiring Referral Bonus