Direct hire job. Seeking Senior Implementation Consultant with experience in Software Implementation and configuration, requirements gathering, project management, user stories write up and/or documentation skills. Hybrid role with office location in Arlington, VA. Pay target around $125,000 with full benefits but will depend on experience.
Join a growing technology team and an awesome customer community.
If you are you motivated by delighting customers and representing a team, we should talk.
We are looking for a technology professional who loves to roll up their sleeves and configure a system... without programing.
This role is a blend of project management, business analysis, and system administration. When you finish your project, you will have a functioning production system ready for launch.
On any given day, you may find yourself:
- enjoy making the complex simple?
- love being "hands on" in the software.... without having to program it?
- plan your day, track your work, and keep your promises?
From time to time, we will need you to help us improve our software product by:
- Configuring and testing our software application to meet customer requirements.
- Organizing and tracking work using our project management software.
- Communicating with customers, resolving escalated issues, and coordinating with Tier III technical support.
- Documenting customer requirements using user stories, workflow diagrams, meeting minutes, and other client documentation
- Contributing to a fun work environment. We even have an office dog.
And, our Implementation team has several open positions at different levels of responsibility, from mid level analyst to senior consultant.
This is an office / remote hybrid position, meaning you will commute to the office a few days a week. We are not accepting remote only applications.
- Suggesting (and documenting) new product features.
- Creating / contributing to customer training content.
- New feature testing.
Benefits include 3 weeks PTO, Health Insurance, FSA, 401k matching, bonus, insurance and more.