Direct hire. Not a temp job. Seeking Windows Server Administrator. Pay up to $52,000 a year with full benefits. Active interim Secret clearance highly desiredand Security+ certification to start job. Relocation available. Location is White Sands Missle Range, NM. If you don't have a clearance yet and are a US Citizen, we can try to attain one for you.
Under general direction, provide support to White Sands Missile Range Information Management Directorate (IMD). IMD includes equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to Information Technology (IT) Management Support Services to maintain the Army’s Information System (IS) infrastructure, including to the desktop, throughout the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), New Mexico.
As part of an enterprise application Team (approx. 60 members), perform the following functions:
- Install, integrate, and maintain various system servers and workstations such as, but not limited to, Windows Server, Windows 7, 8, and 10, Windows Vista, etc.
- Provide server, desktop, software, peripheral planning and support, imaging services, release management, password management, and Information Technology (IT) training.
- Provide support in all areas and phases of installation, set-up, configuration, integration, testing, and troubleshooting of hardware, software and any other specified tools.
- Provide touch labor support for all designated IT systems within the area of assigned responsibility.
- Execute policies and standards, as they relate to IT systems and network security and protocols.
Additional Information about Position and Company
- B.S. degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in the IT field (relevant and equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement).
- CompTIA Security+ ce certification
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret or Interim Secret
- Salary: up-to $52,000/year
- Job location: White Sands Missile Range, NM
- Company benefits:
- 401(k) plan: 3% matching, no restrictions
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Long- and short-term Disability coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance coverage
- Hiring Referral Bonus