Direct hire, full time job. Seeking Junior PM and System Analyst Support applicant. Pay up to $75,000 a year with full benefits but would depend on experience. Must be US Citizen in order to attain min interim Secret clearance to start. Location is Mechanicsburg, PA. Will also consider relocation candidates. Security+ required to start.
– Project Management Support. provide support on projects for the Storage and Backup environments by performing the following duties along with Storage and Backup Administrators:
- Gather and manage project requirements from start to finish
- Conduct a thorough requirements analysis prior to start of project with other administrators who are assigned to support the project
- Assess, review, prepare, and/or identify needed items/tasks as part of each project
- Develop schedules for each project using Microsoft Project
- Provide support to end users and customers
- Schedule and manage reoccurring project status meetings
- Track project schedules
- Work all new Storage Projects
– Process Analysis. Perform operational process and technical requirements analysis in coordination with Storage and Backup Administrators as it relates to storage and backup systems and how they will be utilized within the data center.
Job Requirements, Skills, and Certs:
- Analyze storage processes and operating documents for accuracy and update, as needed
- Review and update storage and backup documentation every 6 months with support from assigned storage and backup administrators
Additional Information about Position and Company
- Must have either Interim Secret or Secret based on SSBI/T5 Investigation for IT-1 Level Access and;
- Possess an 8570 CompTIA Security + certification or higher to start work
- Education and years of experience:
- Bachelors degree in Science, Engineer, Math, or Technology and one year of experience as a project manager.
- Associates degree in Science, Engineer, Math, or Technology and three years of experience as a project manager & Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Five years of experience as a project manager & Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Salary: up to $75,000 based on experience
- Job location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Company benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long- and short-term Disability coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance coverage
- Hiring Referral Bonus
- Reimbursement for approved technical training/exams