Direct hire. Seeking Help Desk support. Must have current interim Secret Clearance and Security+ certification to minimally qualify. Location is White Sands Missile Range, NM. Relocation assistance available. Pay range from $40,000-$50,000 with full benefits, but will depend on experience.
As part of an enterprise application Team (approx. 60 members), perform the following functions:
· Deliver technical customer support over the phone, email, or at desk side. Identify, evaluate and solve end-user requests for assistance from users requiring SIPRNet, ASCL Token, and Information Assurance documentation.
· Have experience with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, user management, ticket tracking solutions, and basic remediation of enterprise help desk requests.
· Provide SIPR Token support, including, ordering, issuing, resetting passwords, logging, and receiving tokens. Assure all appropriate paperwork is completed before issuance of SIPR Tokens.
· Provide support to the Cyber Security Management Office in the areas of documentation, new user account creation requests for varying systems, and database maintenance and support. Assure all appropriate paperwork is completed according to procedures and guidelines.
· Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner to end user.
· Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers.
· Excellent customer service skills both on phone and at desk side.
· Security+ Certification
· Microsoft Certification a plus
· SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret or Interim Secret
Additional Information about Position and Company
- Salary: up-to $50,000/year
- Job location: White Sands Missile Range, NM
- Company benefits:
- 401(k) plan: 3% matching, no restrictions
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Long- and short-term Disability coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance coverage
- Hiring Referral Bonus