Direct hire. Seeking Windows Systems Administrator with STIG experience. Must be Citizen with current Secret clearance and Security+ certification. Location is the Pentagon. 50% remote work allowed. Pay range from $110,000-$125,000 a year with full benefits, but would depend on experience.
Seeking a System Administrator to join our team in support of server administration within Cloud environments for Naval Operations. This is a 50% telework position that will require 50% of the work to be on site at the Pentagon.
- Supports the installation, configuration and operation of the Windows server environment and provides in-depth technical expertise.
- Applies DISA STIGs in a server environment.
- Ensures completion of RMF requirements and implementation of technical solutions to complex discipline-specific problems, to include STIG requirements.
- Performs Windows 2008 r2/2012.2016 Server administration.
- Performs system backups of critical file servers and databases.
- Ensures that the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications proposed for OPNAV CIO programs adequately addresses IA security requirements.
- Provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, software and hardware through the IT Help Desk ticket.
Minimum education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) years of IT related experience; OR
- Ten (10) years of IT related experience, if no degree.
- Experience with applying DISA STIGs in a server environment.
- Knowledge of eMASS, VRAM, ACAS, HBSS, SCCM.
- Understanding of IA processes, including RMF.
- IAT Level II certification (e.g. Security+ CE).