Direct hire. This is not a temp to perm or temp opening. Seeking several Cobol programmers from mid to senior level. Must be US Citizen in order to attain clearance. Prefer Secret and/or DHS related clearance, but will also attain clearance for those without one first. Location is Falls Church, VA. Salaried job with full benefits.
The team will monitor and sustain a variety of interconnected HR and financial systems. The scope of work includes support for coding, the operational environment, security, and configuration management.
The scope of work includes contractor support for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support operations for the re-hosted COSS/TAMS/AIMS environment. This includes support for coding, the operational environment, security, and configuration management. The primary objectives include:
Technical Duties and Functional Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to perform the following:
Job Requirements, Skills, and Certs:
- Maintenance of existing COBOL code, to include modifications and enhancements as necessary to meet business needs.
- User management support for COSS and TAMS application environments.
- User support and trouble ticket resolution.
- Support for financial audits and cybersecurity activities.
Additional Information about Position and Company
- Must be U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain government clearance.
- Secret clearance, Top Secret clearance, or prior CBP experience a plus.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in system development with COBOL programing.
- Must have good communications skills
- Salary: $80,000-$125,000 a year with benefits, but will depend on experience and applicant pool
- Company benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) plan with matching funds
- Long- and short-term Disability coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance coverage
- Hiring Referral Bonus
- Reimbursement for approved technical training/exams