Direct hire. This is not a temp or temp to perm job. Seeking mid to Senior Data Scientists. Location of job is in Rockville, MD. Must have NLP dor Deep Learning experience and min 3 years of professional work experience. Min Masters Degree in related field. Full time job with full benefits and is available immediately. Relocation candidates will also be considered.
We are looking for several Data Scientists who will support our product, sales, and leadership teams in building AI related products and delivering on AI related projects. The ideal candidate should have an in-depth and hands-on experience with building machine learning products.
The right candidate should have a broad knowledge of AI applications in several industries and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
The candidate must have strong experience with a variety of machine learning tools including deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning, image and speech recognition.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
- We’re looking for someone with minimum 3-5 years of experience in data science and building machine learning models, has a Masters or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with software/tools listed below.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Strong experience of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, neural networks, deep learning etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Strong experience in manipulating data and drawing insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Oracle Database etc.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Hands on experience on language modeling tasks, sequence to sequence learning using Natural Language Processing.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, Cassandra etc. is a plus.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: D3, ggplot, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.