Seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst - Team Lead to support the Naval Sea Command (NAVSEA), located at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA. Direct hire and is available immediately. Must have current TS clearance. Navy Validator, CISSP(CISM or GSLC) or equivalent. Pay up to $155,000 with full benefits, but would depend on experience.
- Maintaining continuity of operations.
- Applying the DOD A&A process and standards.
- Performing system/network vulnerability analysis.
- Performing risk assessment and risk mitigation analysis.
- Conducting Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) activities.
- Contingency planning.
- Applying firewall policies and the monitoring and management of ports and protocols to maintain secure systems.
- Supporting the planning and drafting of policies, processes, and procedures related to cybersecurity.
- Assessing and reporting the cybersecurity posture of systems, networks, and applications.
- Supporting Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) and Cyber Security Inspections (CSI).
- Overseeing the work of other Analysts within the Cybersecurity team.
Minimum education and years of experience:
- Master's Degree in an IT related discipline AND at least eight (8) years of cybersecurity experience; OR nine (9) years of cybersecurity experience.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in cybersecurity/A&A analysis support in IA controls analysis, conducting risk assessments, risk mitigation analysis, or developing contingency plans.
- Must show experience in Information Assurance (IA) controls analysis, conducting risk assessments, risk mitigation analysis, or developing contingency plans.
- Experience in certifying and accrediting Department of the Navy (DON) information systems and networks.
- Knowledge of and experience with Department of Defense (DoD) and Navy cybersecurity requirements (for example, the Federal Information Security Management Act [FISMA], Risk Management Framework [RMF], NIST publications, etc)
- Have the capability of communicating effectively and positively with civilian, Government/military personnel, and other contractors at all levels of staff and management to assure customer satisfaction.
- The ability to move and maneuver up to 50 pounds of weight (computer hardware, accessories, support equipment, etc.)
- Have the ability to climb multiple flights of stairs.
- 8570 requirement of IAM Level III certification (CISSP, CISM, or GSLC).
- Navy Qualified Validator III certification.
- Top Secret clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).