Direct hire. This is NOT a temp or contract job. Seeking Network Systems Engineer with Juniper experience.. Cisco highly desired. Must have current FS Polygraph. Location is Ft Meade, MD. Relo available. Pay up to $175,000 with full benefits, but will depend on experience.
The selected candidate will provide network engineering support to the contract focusing on SIGINT systems interconnectivity. Experience with switches, routers, encryption devices, copper and fiber connectivity, and protocols is a MUST. Knowledge of and experience with Cisco and Juniper devices is required, as is some knowledge of file storage applications in native and virtual environments.
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Include design, integration, test, operations, and maintenance of connecting networks.
LINUX experience is highly desired.
Cisco Certification CCNA or Certified Design Professional is required.
All candidates should be willing to support operational systems after-hours and on a call-in basis.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in network design or network security.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in resolving complex network problems, and operating network analyzers, Wide Area Network (WAN) test equipment, and network simulators.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in implementing Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal servers, and Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, Windows, Linux, or other Operating System (OS) configurations.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with modern LAN/WAN solutions including IP networking – MPLS, QOS, SONET/SDH optical solutions, and serial communications. Protocol support will include but is not limited to TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSH, NTP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, SCP, and TFTP. Working Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols to include EIGRP, BGP, and more desired.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with configuration, implementation, and sustainment of Firewall and IP or Serial Encryption devices.Will also be able to implement and sustain security solutions for boundary protection using secure methods with knowledge of IPSEC, SSL VPN, Access Authentication Authorization (AAA) and Access Control List (ACL) implementation.
Full benefits include 4 weeks PTO, Holidays, Healthcare, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, 401k plan with matching and Education assistance.