Direct hire. This is not a temp or temp to perm job. Seeking Angular Developer. Location of job is in Rockville, MD. Pay range from $90,000-$115,000 with full benefits, but will depend on experience. Also have junior and more senior level roles.
Want to change the world with amazing technology? We are looking for the best-of-the-best to help our customers make meaningful changes.
Client is a progressive digital transformation company that helps people do extraordinary things with innovative technology. We are building solutions using emerging technologies that help our customers reinvent management, reimagine workforce, and restructure value chains. We are an INC 5000, CMMI DEV L3, ISO 9001:2015, and Certified Green Business. Our customers include Fortune 100 companies and federal agencies such as HHS, CDC, GSA, DOE, and Federal Reserve.
Our team is dedicated to creating innovative, meaningful products and solutions that not only modernize, but transform businesses. We strive to foster creativity and collaboration in cross-functional teams, where members can develop a diverse array of skills, with direct mentorship from senior personnel. As a member of our team, you will join a diverse, dedicated, fun, respectful, creative, and purposeful team that has an eagerness for learning and cherishes an open culture.
Client is seeking talented, self-driven, full stack Angular developers that want to build game-changing, history-making products. Ideally, you are an enthusiastic practical-minded professional who has the curiosity, creativity, discipline, and perseverance to build awesome solutions using good, clean, code and a wide range of technologies. In this position, we expect you to bring in your high-energy to work with new and existing systems that deliver on functional and non-functional business requirements while maintaining the integrity of the existing ecosystem of applications and services. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Develop and maintain new and existing mobile and/or web applications using Angular 5 and 6 and working across the entire MEAN stack and using frameworks like IONIC
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the user interface front-end through the back-end
- Create detailed technical designs, code, and unit tests for custom applications and data flows in the context of projects, releases, and production support
- Provide technical estimates for user stories, articulating any technical risks and assumptions
- Contribute to application and database performance tuning and defect resolution
- Perform code reviews of other developers
- Collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications into a cloud environment
- Establish productive working relationships and maintain effective communications with teammates, clients, and end-users
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. A technical Graduate degree or certification is a plus. Experience with software development life cycle models and agile programming methodologies.
- Minimum 5+ years developing web applications, with at least 2 years working with Angular 2+ and the MEAN (or similar) stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node.js); experience with Angular 5/6 preferred
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Great UI skills and experience with cross-browser applications
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of unit testing and mocking techniques, automated testing platforms and unit tests for CI/CD
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Subversion
- Experience working in small collaborative teams
- Mobile development experience
- Web application development using other programming languages/stacks (Microsoft stack, C#, Python)