Direct hire. This is not a temp or temp to perm opening. Seeking .net software engineer. Must have interim Secret clearance to start. Can sponsor US Citizens only to attain this clearance if you don't have one already. Location is Patuxent River, MD. Relo candidates will be considered. Pay range from $90,000-$110,000 a year with full benefits, but would depend on experience.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the education and experience listed below:
- Design, develop, implement, and sustain complex large-scale C#/.NET web applications.
- Modify existing ASP.NET WebForms.
- Design and develop Oracle database objects including tables, views, stored procedures, and scheduled jobs.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Conduct unit testing and assist with integration testing.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior developers.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- BS/BA or AS/AA degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related technology field is preferred.
- Eight (8) years of experience in web-based software design, development and testing.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Four (4) years’ experience developing web applications with C#/.NET framework.
- Four (4) years’ experience with database design/development using Oracle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance (interim required to start)
- US Citizenship is Required per government contract.
- Experience with transactional application development.
- Experience with nHibernate and/or MVC.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server.
- MS technical certifications (e.g., MCSE, MCSD, etc).
- Active SECRET clearance.