Direct hire. This is not a temp to perm or temp opening. Seeking Business Analyst. Location is Rockville, MD. Need US Citizen or Green card in order to attain Public Trust clearance.
As an experienced professional with a strong business technology background, we will look to you to help gather and translate functional specifications in such areas as user stories and acceptance criteria. Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude is a must! Other responsibilities include:
EDUCATION & EXPERINCE
- Lead and facilitate variuos project gathering requirement gathering sessions.
- Work directly with the project manager to help ensure project milestones and deliverables are being met;
- Help drive stand-ups, planning, and story-refinement/grooming sessions;
- Manage and communicate findings and results with clients, partners, and vendors;
- Interact with business representatives, including executive management, to understand and document client business needs, pain points, and to distill business processes;
- Execute market research and work with development teams to ensure client needs are being met;
- Aid in defining the scope of projects and documenting functional system requirements;
- Design and generate data analytics to help the team achieve superior productivity results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field;
- Four (4) years’ experience in business analysis roles;
- Strong writing and communication skills, with attention to detail;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated research experience;
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment;
- 2 years of experience with Agile/Scum methodologies;
- Experience with requirements analysis, data analysis, business intelligence, and the drafting of project plans;
- Working knowledge of UI/UX Design.
- Master’s degree;
- Experience solving operational and business process problems by redefining business models and processes;
- Business consulting experience;
- Interest in lead-edge technologies (blockchain, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation) and their application to business problems.