Direct hire opening. Not a temp or temp to perm position. Seeking Systems Analyst . Must have Secret clearance or Interim Secret. Location is Mechanicsburg PA. Pay up to $70 k a year with full benefits, but will depend on experience. Relocation candidates will be considered.
Technical Duties and Functional Responsibilities:
Task 3 – IT Project Management Support and Analysis
– Project Management Support. Provide support on projects for the Storage and Backup environments by performing the following duties along with Storage and Backup Administrators:
- Gather and manage project requirements from start to finish
- Conduct a thorough requirements analysis prior to start of project with other administrators who are assigned to support the project
- Assess, review, prepare, and/or identify needed items/tasks as part of each project
- Develop schedules for each project using Microsoft Project
- Provide support to end users and customers
- Schedule and manage reoccurring project status meetings
- Track project schedules
- Work all new Storage Projects
– Process and Requirement Analysis. Perform operational process and technical requirements analysis in coordination with Storage and Backup Administrators as it relates to storage and backup systems and how they will be utilized within the data center.
Job Requirements, Skills, and Certs:
- Analyze storage processes and operating documents for accuracy and update, as needed
- Review and update storage and backup documentation every 6 months with support from assigned storage and backup administrators
Additional Information about Position and Company
- Must have either Interim Secret or Secret clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification required prior to start.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology-related field and one years’ experience working in a role similar to project management support and/or systems analysis on IT projects.
- Salary: up to $70,000 based on experience
- Job location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Company benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long- and short-term Disability coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance coverage
- Hiring Referral Bonus
- Reimbursement for approved technical training/exams